Down Payment Section 1
Down Payment Section 2
Credit Card Information
FOR VALUABLE CONSIDERATION, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged the lesser and lessee do hereby covenant and agree as follows:
1. Rental of Trailer: Lessee does hereby rent from lessor the following described boat trailer:
2. Term: The term of this rental agreement is:
3. Rental Fee: Lessee shall pay as rental the following sum each day for each trailer identified in this agreement.
4. Use of Trailer: It is understood that these trailers are for rental purposes only.
5. Improper use (a): Lessee agrees that the rented trailer shall not carry any weight that exceeds its stated load capacity
6. Improper use (b): Trailer shall not leave the State of Florida at any time.
7. Improper use (c): Trailer shall not be used for any other purpose that is stipulated.
8. Insurance: It is agreed that Lessee shall provide all liability insurance necessary for the protection of persons and property during the use of these trailers.
9. Damage or destruction: Trailers shall be returned, in the same condition as provided excluding normal wear and tear.
10. Indemnification clause: Lessee agrees to indemnify and hold harmless for any and all damages to property or persons arising out of the use of these trailers.
11. Expiration of lease: Lease shall expire at 11:59pm on:
12. Governing law: This lease shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida
INTERNAL USE ONLY