Full Job Description
Boat Trailer Service Technician – We offer a fun and positive culture, career growth, and great benefits.
We are a growing Boat Trailer manufacturing company based in Fort Lauderdale that offers robust learning opportunities for all associates, good benefits, and a commitment to invest in and grow our associates’ careers. We believe in leading by example, great communication, courage, accountability, innovation, and showing up every day with a strong sense of commitment and a high level of passion for what we do and for the customers and associates we serve.
The Company: Rocket Marine, Inc has been in business since 1984 and is well known for the superb technical and customer service in the Fort Myers, FL area.
- Boat trailers are designed to get a boat from point A to point B, safely and efficiently.
- Customers depend on their trailers so that they enjoy the boating lifestyle.
- We also believe in customer commitment, professionalism, a will to win, teamwork, having fun and investing in our people.
The Role: We are looking for an onsite Service Technician.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- We also paid time off.
Service Technician Essential Job Functions & Skills:
- Experience repairing trailers or automotive experience.
- Replace brake systems, hitch components, tires/wheels, and all other parts on a boat trailer
- Electrical system testing and troubleshooting
- Experience with Installation of Hitch/Tow Equipment
- Ability to follow company policies and procedures
- Good Customer Service abilities and desire to work with our customers
- A positive, “we can get this done” attitude
- Ability to work within deadlines
- Must own required tools
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location